What do we offer?
We Aim to
- See patients as soon after first contact as possible.
- Enable patients to maximise their function.
- Instil patients with confidence in their ability at work, home or in sport.
- Minimise discomfort related to the patient's problem.
- Ensure that patients understand their problem and its treatment.
- Ensure that patients are aware of the need to contribute to their treatment.
- Ensure that treatment is appropriate and effective.
At the first visit an assessment will be made to diagnose your problem. An individual treatment plan to meet your needs will then be discussed with you. This will include advice about self-help strategies.
Treatment may include:
- Individual Pilates work
- Electrotherapy including ultrasound
- Professional advice